YA Property Ltd are committed to protecting and
respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal
carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your
By visiting yaproperty.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The data controller is Ya Property Ltd, 4a Mansion House Street, Newbury, RG14 5ES.
To ensure your privacy is protected, we adhere to the following policy:
Collecting personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us by dealing with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include name and address, for suppliers Bank Account information and email addresses.
- Information we collect when you telephone us: If you call us we will automatically collect the phone number from which you are calling.
- Information we receive from other sources: None.
- Providing us with your details online: This is information you choose to provide us with using the Contact Us page on our website. It includes your name and email address and, if you choose, your telephone number. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date. No other information is collected via our website.
Why do we collect this
We use this information in the following ways:
- In order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our services.
- For the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service.
How long do we keep hold of your
- If you use our services, we need to keep our records which contain information about you for a minimum of 7 years unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required or requested to remove such data from our records.
- If you do not use our services, we will not retain your information and it will usually be removed after 12 week, unless you consent to us holding data for future reference.
Who do we share your information
As a general rule, we will never share your information. However, there may be some occasions when this is required:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data that is included in any contract with usonly with your consent to solicitors.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept
- All information is stored on secure servers at multiple locations inside The EEA (The European Economic Area).
- Our office systems are firewalled and protected against viruses and malware. All data passing between the sites and servers under our direct control is encrypted.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us at: Ya Property LTd, Newbury, RG14 5ES
- We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- To request from us access to personal information held about you.
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- To ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing).
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
Should you have any issues,
concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data
which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact
details above. In the event that you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to
lodge a complaint with The Information Commissioner's Office (https://ico.org.uk).
A cookie is a piece of information, automatically generated when you register with or visit a website for the first time. The cookie is held on your device and enables the site to recognise you when you log on again. Our website does not utilise cookies, but they may be in use on third party sites to which we link. Ya Property Ltd accept no responsibility for the content of these third party sites. If you prefer not to have cookies enabled, from your internet browser window, select preferences or internet options, and change your cookie settings accordingly.
All copyright and related intellectual property rights subsisting in the content of this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, animations, images and software are beneficially owned by or remain the sole property of Ya Property Ltd. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Ya Property Ltd.
You may use the contents of this website as a source of information.
No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of Ya Property Ltd for any errors, omissions or statements whether misleading or otherwise on these pages, including any feature or aspect of such website or pages, whether provided by Ya Property Ltd or by any other organisation, company or individual or entity whatever the loss claimed or alleged. Ya Property Ltd shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits whether in contract, negligence or in tort arising out of or in connection with the use or perform of information available from this website.
The hypertext links to third party sites will allow you leave the Ya Property Ltd website. These linked sites are not under the control of Ya Property Ltd and are not responsible for the contents of any site that is linked to, or any links contained in a linked site.
Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all express or implied representations, terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by any law. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Disclaimer Holders of Personal Information Personal information provided or to be gathered by Ya Property Ltd, 4a Mansion House Street, Newbury, RG14 5ES.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions